Join us to discover Snowpark’s power that helps you bridge the gap between data engineers and data scientists. We’re talking about a unified environment, enabled by an end-to-end data platform where these two teams collaborate, combining their expertise to streamline complex data operations.
With Snowpark in your toolkit, you can seamlessly integrate and utilize user-defined functions (UDFs) in your production pipelines. The result? Higher productivity, lower operating costs, and accelerated time-to-value.
To help you understand the impact of Snowpark, Keboola and Snowflake have partnered to show you how to streamline workflows and build more effective data teams. Join Fredrik Goransson, Field CTO at Snowflake, and Jordan Burger, Sales Engineer at Keboola for a session on Snowpark’s capabilities.
Get ready for an exciting agenda packed with value:
- Empower collaboration: Get the lowdown on Snowpark, how it works, and its use cases so you can understand how it drives collaboration and data-driven solutions.
- Theory meets practice: We’ll show you an example of Snowpark in action, including the creation and utilization of UDFs in the production pipeline.
- Boost efficiency, reduce errors: Learn how using the same code and packages in both the experimentation and production phases can drastically improve efficiency and mitigate errors.
- The Showdown - Snowpark vs. Spark: We put both to the test so you can make the best choice based on your unique needs.
- Level up with Snowpark: Think Snowpark's impressive on its own? Just wait until you see how it integrates with Keboola and Streamlit app.